The Krista is a three-strap sandal with a hook & loop strap at the instep and a backstrap for added stability and support. The Krista has gore at the middle strap for adjustability. This style features a studded strap to give it a dressier look.
Naot’s uniquely engineered insoles are made of natural cork and latex and lined with a supple suede lining, creating a flexible and shock absorbing base of superior support that is designed to replicate the shape of one’s foot, much like a footprint left behind in the sand.
- Handcrafted and designed in Israel
- Quality full-grain Italian leathers
- Hook & loop strap: Easy adjustability at the instep for stability and support
- Naot's anatomic cork & latex footbed, made of a unique, high-quality blend of cork and latex, granting it flexibility, shock-absorbing qualities, and long-term durability.
- Arch Support: Enables the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints.
- Suede footbed upper: Absorb moisture and keep your feet healthy and dry.
- Ultralight EVA outsole
- Heel Height: 44 mm
- Platform Height: 13 mm
- Wide width
- Fit: True to size, half sizes should size up
As seen on QVCtv: