This retro style wraps supple leather completely around the foot with genuine moccasin construction. The cushioned inside lining, padded arch, and soft heel make for a plush feel with every wear.
Designed to follow the shape and natural arches of your foot. Initial fit should be wide enough to stay very comfortable across the ball of the foot yet roomy enough in the front so the toes are not cramped. The heel should be snug and should not slip while walking.
- Made in the USA: San Antonio Shoemakers (SAS) continue to handcraft shoes from only the softest, highest quality leather. Just one pair of shoes may go through up to 100 different steps. Approximately 80 different skilled pairs of hands are carefully constructing and inspecting each shoe
- Genuine Moccasin Construction: The hand laced moccasin construction wraps soft supple leather completely around your foot and allows great flexibility.
- EZ Lace™ System: Loosen the top lace until there are about two inches of lace left on each end, allowing the foot to slip in easily. Once the foot is in place, the EZ Lace™ slides through the rings so easily you have to be careful not to lace too tight. Use the second eyelet for a tighter fit.
- SAS Foot-Shape® Last: Developed and crafted by SAS Shoemakers, this unique last follows the natural shape of your foot, providing all-day comfort while giving plenty of room for your toes.
- Cushion Outsole: Superior Polyurethane material is durable, flexible, and provides long lasting cushion for all day comfort.