The Women’s Arch Plus Orthotic Insert helps relieve existing conditions and helps to prevent development of future Ortho/Footcare problems. It is a supportive cushioned insole and is designed for maximum arch support to allow shock absorption from heel-to- toe. It uses an anti –friction fabric that helps wicks away moisture and reduces heat to prevent blisters.
- Anti-friction Fabric wicks away moisture, reducing heat to prevent blisters.
- Anti-microbial, anti-odor polyurethane mid-layer keeps feet dry all day.
- Built-in semi-rigid graphite inserts deliver firm yet flexible support.
- Vy-Gel performance grade elastomer pads provide shock absorption across the forefoot and heel strike to protect against fasciitis.
- Polyurethane base layer provides cushioning that will never flatten out over time or lose its comfort.
- Airflow cover on this helps in reducing friction that can cause heat buildup underfoot. The heel is cupped for a cradle-fit. The SAS Cool Step Footbed gives the wearer a much 'cooler', more stable, comfortable walking experience.