Naot Papaki Teal Nubuck/Latte Brown Leather
The Papaki is a fashionable sandal with a padded front strap & a contrasting rouched design. This style has a padded heel cup and a hook and loop closure at the instep.
Naot's removable insoles are made of natural cork and latex and lined with a supple suede lining, creating a flexible and shock absorbing base of superior support that is designed to replicate the shape of one’s foot, much like a footprint left behind in the sand.
- Handcrafted and designed in Israel
- Quality full-grain Italian leathers
- Hook & loop strap: Easy adjustability at the instep for stability and support
- Naot's anatomic removable cork & latex insole, made of a unique, high-quality blend of cork and lates, granting it flexibility, shock absorbing qualities and long-term durability.
- Arch Support: Enables the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints.
- Suede footbed upper: Absorb moisture and keep your feet healthy and dry.
- PU (Polyurethane) outsole, extremely lightweight, durable & slip resistant.
- Heel Height: 25 mm
- Orthotic Friendly with a removable insole
- Medium wide
- Fit: True to size, half sizes should size up
As seen on QVCtv:
順豐到付 Freight Collect. For Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR and Taiwan region, we currently use SF Express as our courier.