The Rongo is a closed-toe slingback shoe with a unique contrasting upper. This style has a padded backstrap with gore for adjustability and a hook & loop closure at the instep. A hand-sewn Strobel construction making it strong and extremely flexible.
Naot's removable insoles are made of natural cork and latex and lined with a supple suede lining, creating a flexible and shock absorbing base of superior support that is designed to replicate the shape of one’s foot, much like a footprint left behind in the sand.
- Handcrafted and designed in Israel
- Quality full-grain Italian leathers
- Hook & loop strap: Easy adjustability at the instep for stability and support
- Naot's anatomic removable cork & latex insole, made of a unique, high-quality blend of cork and latex, granting it flexibility, shock-absorbing qualities, and long-term durability.
- Arch Support: Enables the weight of the body to be correctly distributed and reduces pressure generated by the spinal column and joints.
- Suede footbed upper: Absorb moisture and keep your feet healthy and dry.
- PU (Polyurethane) outsole, extremely lightweight, durable & slip-resistant.
- Heel Height: 25 mm
- Orthotic Friendly with a removable insole
- Width wide
- Fit: True to size, half sizes should size up