Aetrex | Men's Active Orthotics L1925M (Flat/Low Arch) with Metatarsal Support
Aetrex Active Orthotics are designed with shock absorption and superior cushioning to provide comfort and support in athletic, walking and casual footwear. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L1925 - An orthotic for low arches to flat feet with forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance. Also has a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
- Top Cover Material: High-tech polyester to wick moisture and reduce friction
- Center Cushioning Material: Pro-Shox® polyurethane for superior shock absorption
- Performance Base: Cork blended core for cushioning
- Insole Thickness: .25"
- Recommended for: Hikers, Walkers, and Intermediate Activties
- Best for: Walking shoes, Sneakers
順豐到付 Freight Collect. For Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR, we currently use SF Express as our courier.