Aetrex Memory Foam Orthotics are designed to provide extraordinary comfort and support for those who are on their feet frequently and are experiencing pain or discomfort. This orthotic features our signature Aetrex Arch Support to help biomechanically align your body & help prevent common foot pain such as Plantar Fasciitis, Arch Pain and Metatarsalgia.
L2225 - Our orthotic for low arches to flat feet with forefoot pain, featuring a posted heel to control over-pronation and provide balance. Also has a metatarsal pad to redistribute weight to relieve ball-of-foot discomfort.
- Top Cover Material: CopperGuard® antimicrobial lining
- Center Cushioning Material: lQl50™ Memory Foam for superior cushioning
- Performance Base: Poron® for shock absorption
- Insole Thickness: 6.35 mm
- Recommended for: Walkers, Nurses, Doctors, Teachers, Chefs and those who are on their feet often
- Best for: Everyday Shoes and Sneakers